Resiliency Resources Online
WHAT IS IT?
Online resource to help build resiliency. Resilience is defined as being resourceful, flexible, emotionally agile, and having problem-solving abilities. While some resiliency comes naturally, it can also be learned.
HOW WILL IT HELP?
This resilience program (Q-Life) is intended to address feelings of being overwhelmed, anxiety, and perceived stress through proven skill development like mindfulness, nutrition, cognitive hygiene, problem solving, etc.
Students will get:
- Expert advice
- A course presented uniquely in 5-10 minute YouTube-style videos
- An easy-to-use workbook where you will work through activities to build your resilience
- An interactive journal app to help you manage your resilience battery
- Access to additional videos from professionals in nutrition, sleep, psychology and exercise
- Certified resilience training for your resume and Co-Curricular Record
HOW DO I USE IT?
Register here to participate for 1 hour/week for 9 weeks. The course includes:
- 1 assessment at the beginning of the project (15 minutes)
- A series of short videos (6 hours, 5-10 minutes for each video)
- Daily journalling beginning at week 4 (5 minutes/day)
- Weekly activities and exercises through your "companion" (20 minutes/week)
- 1 assessment at the end of the project (10 minutes)