Eating Disorder Resources Off Campus

You may refer yourself to Mental Health Services by calling the central intake number (1-888-429-8167). Our intake clinicians will ask you questions to help determine the services you need. This intake call may take 15 to 20 minutes and you will be asked for your Health Card number.
You may also request a referral to our services from your doctor, other health care professionals or community agency familiar with your concerns.
Below are a select number of services available by calling the central intake number, or number provided under each resource.

Eating Disorder Clinic


The eating disorders clinic helps individuals overcome anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa. 


As part of your treatment, there are a number of outpatient groups that support a variety of concerns associated with eating disorders. These groups include meal experiences, learning healthy coping skills and addressing and processing issues and emotions related to the development of the eating disorder. There is also an inpatient program that may be required for a limited number of patients.

HOW DO I Access IT?

A referral from a physician or psychiatrist is required.

Member Login
Welcome, (First Name)!

Forgot? Show
Log In
Enter Member Area
My Profile Log Out